The pools are made of monobloc made of resin reinforced with fiberglass, under strict quality control, according to the most modern technologies and are equipped with an internal ladder.
1 – HONEYCOMB STRUCTURE (H)
According to scientific organizations, the main advantages of the H-type sandwich construction are:
- High rigidity combined with higher strength in relation to weight Better strength during loading, unloading and installation, as well as over time, depending on the specific characteristics of the soil – sand (beach areas), stony soil (mountain areas), or absorbent soil, for example clay in swampy areas …;
Sandwich structures are renowned for their use in specific applications, such as:
- smoother interior and exterior;
- better dimensional stability over time;
- high transport capacity;
- increased lifespan;
- crack resistance and crack / crack strength characteristics are better compared to solid laminates;
- excellent thermal and acoustic insulation;
- high rigidity in relation to weight;
- high tensile strength in relation to weight;
- high convection stiffness in relation to weight.